Saturday, March 10, 2012

Beware the Fey

Beware the demon beauties, beware the demon fey.
Beware them i was told, beware them she did say.
Beware them i did promise and beware them i did try,
But when she spoke of them, when she spoke she lied.
She spoke of horror and she spoke of lust,
But never did she speak of trust.
She never spoke of the beauty of fey,
The simple sight of fairy flight, too swiftly gone away.
He made me laugh, he made me cry.
He made me smile, he helped me fly.
He made me feel special, he made me want to lie.
He told me it was fate, and so I said goodbye.
Never could they find me, never would they try.
I should have listend to her, and now I have to die.

Beware the demon beauties, beware the demon fey.
Beware them i was told, beware them she did say.
Eventhough I knew I shouldn't,
eventhough i swore i wouldn't,
I did not beware them, did not beware the fey.
i did not beware them, upon my deathday...

No comments:

Post a Comment